- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Personal Information and credit card details taken during a purchase from Townsville Wedding Flowers & Designs are encrypted during transmission. Technical security systems are in place to protect your details when ordering on line and making purchases with your credit card. When place an order online, we will ask for your 16 digit credit card numbers, expiry date and the 3 digit validation code on the back for added security.
Payments are welcomed in store by cash or EFTPOS should you not feel comfortable to shop online or provide your details by phone.
Townsville Wedding Flowers and Designs collects the name, address and contact details for the dispatch of orders only. No details are given to any other party.